How do I perform a power cleaning cycle from the printer's control panel?
Do the following:
- Print a nozzle check pattern to make sure the print head needs cleaning.
- Press Menu.
- Press until MAINTENANCE is selected, then press .
- Press until CLEANING is selected, then press .
- Select POWER CLEANING, then press . Press OK to start the power cleaning cycle.
- When cleaning is finished and the Power light stops flashing, print a nozzle check to confirm that the head is clean.
For effective cleaning, always run a nozzle check between cycles.
Published: Mar 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!