When printing a fine line using the Single Weight Matte (line drawing) or Plain Paper (line drawing), the line becomes dashed or jagged. What should I do?
- Turn off the High Speed setting in the printer software:
- On the Main tab, select the media type you are using.
- For Print Quality, select Quality Options.
- Remove the check from the High Speed setting.
- Click OK.
- If necessary, adjust other settings and resend the print job.
Published: Apr 29, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!