How do I cut off my prints?
Follow these steps to manually cut off your prints:
- Make sure READY appears on the LCD display.
- Press or to adjust the cutting position of the media, if necessary. (When you are using the Auto Take-Up Reel, you cannot feed the media backward.)
- Open the front cover.
- If you are not using the Auto Take-Up Reel, hold your print and pull slightly to remove any slack.
- Using a razor blade or other cutting tool, cut off your print by guiding the tool along the cutting groove in the post heater as shown.
Warning: Do not place your fingers in the path of the cutting tool to avoid injuring yourself.
- If you are using the Auto Take-Up Reel, the scroller rotates to take up your printed media. To stop media take-up, set the switch on the top of the reel controller to OFF.
Published: Sep 15, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!