The colors in the projected image don't look right. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- If you're displaying a computer image, use the Color Mode option in the projector's Image menu to adjust the color.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings on the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Intensity and Tint settings on the Image menu.
- Try adjusting the Computer Input setting on the Signal menu.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp and Air Filter for instructions.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!