I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
The projector has an on-screen help system you can use to solve this problem; see Using On-Screen Help for more details. If the on-screen help does not solve the problem, check the following:
- Make sure the cables are correctly connected. See Connecting to a Computer.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Make sure the power to your computer or video equipment is turned on.
- If you've connected a computer and one or more video sources, you may need to press the Source Search button on the projector or one of the source buttons on the remote control to select the image source. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing the button.
- If you're using a notebook, make sure it's set to display on an external monitor.
For instructions select the link for your notebook type:
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!