Do I need to turn on my product and other equipment in a particular order?
It doesn't usually matter which order you turn on your equipment, but you can follow this sequence to make sure your source is displayed:
- If you are connecting a device other than a computer, turn it on first. If you are connecting a computer, don't turn it on yet.
- Press the Power button on the projector or remote control. You hear a beep, the power light flashes green, and the projector lamp comes on in about 6 seconds.
- If you are using a computer, turn it on now.
- Turn off the power to the computer/video equipment.
- Press the Power button on the projector or remote control.
- When you see the confirmation message, press the Power button again. The power light flashes orange as the projector cools down.
- When the power light is a steady orange, unplug the projector.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!