I see static or noise in the image. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- If you're viewing still images and you notice flickering or horizontal lines, turn on the Progressive setting. See Sharpness and Picture Quality Settings.
- Make sure your cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If you're using an extension cable, you may pick up interference unless you use a signal amplifier.
- If you're displaying the same image on your computer and projector screen, try turning off your laptop's LCD display.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!