The colors in the projected image don't look right. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- Check the brightness and contrast settings. See Adjusting the Picture Quality.
- Fine-tune the color settings. See Color Settings.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. Use the Info menu to check the number of lamp hours, which tell you how long the lamp has been in use. Replace the lamp if it's close to the end of its service life.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!