Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for details.
- Press the Resize button on the remote control.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. Ideally, it should be 1024 768 to match the projector's native resolution. If this option isn't available, select one of the other compatible video formats.
Right-click the desktop, select Properties, click the Settings tab, and select a different resolution.
- Mac OS X:
Open System Preferences, click Displays, and select a different resolution.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: Jun 2, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!