How do I set a password on my product?
Follow these steps to set up or change an existing password:
- Press the Freeze button on the remote control for about five seconds.
- Use the pointer button to select Power On Protect to On then press Enter.
- Press Esc.
- Select Password and press Enter.
- When you see a message asking if you want to change the password, select Yes and press Enter.
- Hold down the Num button on the remote control and use the numeric keypad to enter a four digit password. (The default setting is 0000.)
- When you see a confirmation message, reenter the password. Then press the Menu button to exit.
- Power On Protect—Prevents unauthorized use of the projector. After the projector is plugged in and turned on, you must enter a password to use the projector.
- User's Logo Protect—Prevents your custom screen and display settings from being changed.
Published: Jun 2, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!