How can I adjust the colors of my image?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture.
Press the Color Mode button on the remote control, and then select one of these options:
- Presentation: For making color presentations in a bright room.
- Text: For making black-and-white presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: For watching movies in a darkened room; gives images a natural tone.
- Photo: For vivid, high-contrast, still images in a bright room.
- Sports: For vivid TV images projected in a bright room (video, S-video, or composite video only).
- Game: Increases brightness when playing video games or watching TV in a bright room. Emphasizes dark gradations.
- sRGB: Matches the color palette of standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Projects accurate colors on a green chalkboard (adjusts the white point).
- Customized: For manual color adjustment, select RGBCMY to adjust individual red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, and yellow hue and saturation values. For other color modes, RGB may be selected to adjust red, green, and blue hue and saturation values. (Not available if sRGB is selected as the Color Mode setting.)
Published: Mar 6, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!