I see static or noise in the image. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If you're using a computer cable longer than 6 feet, or an extension cable, the image quality may be reduced.
- Keep your computer and video cables away from the power cord as much as possible to prevent interference.
- The video signal may be split between the computer and the projector. If you notice a decline in the projected image quality when the image is displayed simultaneously on your notebook computer and the projector, turn off the notebook's LCD display.
- Make sure the correct input signal (such as Computer1 or RGB) is selected in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for details.
- If you've used the Quick Setup, Quick Corner, or Keystone adjustment, you may need to decrease the Sharpness setting in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image for details.
Published: Mar 6, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!