Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- If you're projecting from a computer or RGB video device, press the Enter/Auto button on the remote control. If this doesn't work or if you're projecting from a component, composite, or S-Video device, you may need to adjust the Position setting in the Signal menu. See Adjusting the Input Signal for more information.
- If you've enlarged part of the image using the E-Zoom button on the remote control, press the Esc button to cancel zooming and return to full display.
- Try pressing the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different aspect ratio (ratio of length to height).
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct and dual display is not activated. Ideally, the resolution should be 800 x 600 to match the projector's native resolution. If this option isn't available, select another compatible video format. See Compatible Computer Display Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: May 29, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!