The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure you are within 20 feet of the projector, and within range of the projector's front or back sensor (approximately 30° to the left or right and 15° above or below).
- If a button on the remote control is held for more than 30 seconds, the remote enters sleep mode. Press any button for normal operation.
- The remote control batteries may not be installed correctly or may be low on power. See Replacing the Batteries.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projector is not in direct sunlight. Strong lighting, especially fluorescent lights, may affect the projector's infrared receivers.
- Turn off any nearby equipment that emits infrared energy, such as a radiant room heater.
- Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and the IR receiver.
Published: May 29, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!