The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Adjusting the Color Mode.
- Try changing the Brightness Control in the Settings menu. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Try adjusting the brightness and color settings in the Image menu.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- For fine-art presentations, use the six-axis color adjustment for precise control of the hue and saturation. The six-axis color adjustment setting is available when Color Mode is set to Customized.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp and Air Filter.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings in the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, ABS Color Temp, and Tint settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
Published: Nov 4, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!