Can I use the remote control to click through slideshow-style presentations?
Yes. While your slideshow is running, use the remote control as follows:
- Use the Page Up and Down buttons to move through a slideshow.
- Use the pointer button to move the cursor on the screen.
- Press the Enter button once to left-click, or press it twice to double-click.
- Press the Esc button to right-click.
- To drag-and-drop, hold down the Enter button. Then use the pointer button to drag the object where you want it. Then press Enter to release it.
Published: Nov 5, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!