Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control or the Enter button on the projector.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for details.
- Select the correct Aspect setting from the Signal menu. See Resizing Video Images for details on the available options.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: Sep 16, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!