The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Point the remote control towards the projector's receiver. Make sure you are within 19.7 feet (6 meters) of the projector, and within range of the projector's front or back sensor (approximately 30° to the left or right and 15° above or below).
- If a button on the remote control is held for more than 30 seconds, the remote enters sleep mode. Release any button that is held to wake the remote.
- The remote control batteries may not be installed correctly or may be low on power. See Replacing the Remote Control Batteries.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projector is not in direct sunlight. Strong lighting, especially fluorescent lights, may affect the projector's infrared receivers. Also, turn off any nearby equipment that emits infrared energy, such as a radiant room heater.
- Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and the IR receiver.
Published: Sep 16, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!