My image has a blue cast when I connect my video equipment to my product with a VGA connection. What should I do?
The problem could be caused by the connection or configuration of your video equipment. Check the following:
- Make sure your component-to-VGA video cable is properly connected.
- Make sure the projector's Input Signal setting is set correctly to match the output signal of your connected video equipment.
- Make sure the connected video equipment is set up to output video to component video.
- Check the cable connector pins. If any are bent or broken, replace the cable.
- Try using a different cable.
Published: Sep 18, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!