The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal setting matches the signal from the connected video device. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Saturation, Tint and Abs. Color Temp. settings. See Color Settings.
- Adjust the Brightness/Contrast and White Level/Black Level settings. See Input Brightness Settings.
- If you're projecting from a computer, check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp.
Published: Nov 14, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!