The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure you're within about 30 feet of the projector, and the remote control is not angled away from the projector by more than 30° in any direction.
- The remote control batteries may not be installed correctly or may be low on power. See Installing Batteries in the Remote Control.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projector is not in direct sunlight. Strong lighting, especially fluorescent lights, may affect the projector's infrared receivers.
- Turn off any nearby equipment that emits infrared energy, such as a radiant room heater.
- Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and the IR receiver.
Published: Nov 14, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!