What are the different Color Modes on the Picture menu used for?
The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the best setting in the Picture menu or press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select:
- Dynamic - For projecting the brightest picture available.
- Living Room - For watching movies during the day.
- Natural - For projecting the most natural, accurate colors.
- Theatre - For viewing movies in a dark room.
- Theatre Black 1 - For images that are close to those in professional-use broadcast monitors.
- Theatre Black 2 - For black and white movies or those with dark scenes.
- sRGB - For projecting computer images that conform to the sRGB color standard.
Published: Nov 14, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!