Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus.
- If the projector is angled sharply toward the screen, it may not be possible to focus the entire image. Move the projector to position it more directly in front of the screen.
- Make sure the lens cap is off.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Make sure the projector is within the proper range (2.8 to 62.8 feet) from the screen.
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your video equipment. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Sharpness and Picture Quality Settings.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjustments for Computer Images.
Published: Nov 24, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!