Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different setting. See Adjusting the Aspect Ratio.
- If projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control. Also make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Check the projector's Resolution setting. See Adjusting Signal Settings. Select Normal or Wide, depending on the size of your computer's display panel.
- Make sure your computer is not set to display an extended desktop or dual display.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. Ideally, it should be 1280 x 800 to match the projector's native resolution for the PowerLite 826W, or 1024 x 768 for the PowerLite 825 or 85. If this option isn't available, select one of the other compatible video formats. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
Published: Jun 5, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!