When I run my PowerPoint slideshow, the slide does not fill my 16:10 screen. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Make sure the resolution for external display on your laptop is set to 1280x800.
- Open the File menu in Powerpoint and select Page Setup.
- In the Slides sized for box, select 16x10 if available; otherwise select Custom.
- Set the Width to 16 and the Height to 10.
- Click OK. Note: All slides in a presentation must be in the same orientation, but you can choose a different orientation for notes pages, handouts, and the outline.
Published: Jul 28, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!