Can I view the image on my laptop or computer at the same time it is displayed on my product screen?
Your laptop may support this feature. Try the following.
- Hold down the Fn key and press the function key that lets you display on an external monitor. It may have an icon such as or it may be labelled CRT/LCD. Allow a few seconds for the projector to sync up after pressing it. Check your laptop's manual or online help for details.
On most systems, the or CRT/LCD key lets you toggle between the LCD screen and the projector, or display on both at the same time.
- If you're projecting from a laptop, and you don't see the same image on the projection screen and computer screen, check your monitor settings to make sure both the LCD screen and the external monitor port are enabled.
From the Control Panel, open the Display utility. Click the Settings tab, then click Advanced. The method for adjusting the settings varies by brand; you may need to click a Monitor tab, then make sure the external Monitor port is set as your primary display and/or enabled. See your computers documentation or online help for details.
If you're using a PC notebook:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Display or Displays.
- Make sure the VGA Display or Color LCD dialog box is selected.
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Published: Apr 9, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!