The image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Press the Screen Fit button and adjust the image shape using the on-screen display.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Published: Dec 22, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!