How do I set a password on my product?
Follow these steps to set a password or change an existing one:
- Hold down the Freeze button on the remote control until you see the Password Protect Menu. This takes about five seconds.
- Press to select Password and press Enter.
You see the prompt Change the Password.
- Select Yes and press Enter.
- Hold down the Num button on the remote control and use the numeric buttons to set a four digit password.
The password displays as **** as you enter it. Then you see the comfirmation prompt.
- Enter the password again.
You see the message Password accepted.
- Press Esc to return to the Password Protect menu.
- Make a note of the password and keep it in a safe place in case you forget it.
- Power On Protect—Prevents unauthorized use of the projector. After the projector is plugged in and turned on, you must enter a password to use the projector.
- User's Logo Protect—Prevents your custom screen and display settings from being changed.
- Network Protect—Locks the Network settings in the menu system
Published: Dec 22, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!