How do I connect my digital camera or other device to my product?
You can connect your digital camera, USB flash memory drive, USB hard drive, or multimedia storage viewer (such as the Epson P-5000 or Apple iPod) using the USB cable specified for your device. Then you can use your device's slideshow function or the projector's EasyMP PC Free feature to present images. See USB Device Projection.
- Connect the flat end of the USB cable to the flat USB/USB1 port on the projector, as shown.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your camera or other device.
- Use a cable less than 10 feet long and connect the camera directly to the projector. Your projector may not function correctly if you use a longer cable or connect your camera to a USB hub.
- If you connect a USB hard drive, make sure you use the AC adapter to power the hard drive.
- The slideshow function on some devices may not work with the USB connection.
Published: Dec 23, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!