Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Check that the power light is green and not flashing. Also press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the picture was turned off temporarily.
- The projector may be in standby or sleep mode. If the power light is orange, press the power button to turn the projector on.
- If the power was switched off and then on again, the projector may be cooling down. Wait until the power light stops flashing and remains orange; then press the power button again.
- The attached computer may be in sleep mode or displaying a black screen saver. Try pressing a key on the computer.
- If you are projecting from a DVD player or other video source, make sure you turn it on and press its Play button.
- If you are projecting video from a laptop, you may need to set the laptop to external output only.
- If you are projecting from a composite or S-Video source, make sure the Video Signal setting is correct. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- You can also try resetting all of the menu settings. See Restoring the Default Settings.
Published: Mar 8, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!