What are the different Color Modes on the Image menu used for?
The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode in the Image menu or press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select:
- Photo - Best for projecting still images with vivid color in a bright room (computer input only).
- Presentation - Use when you're projecting a full-color presentation in a bright room.
- Dynamic - Use for projecting the brightest picture.
- Theatre - Use when projecting movies in a dark room.
- Sports - Best for projecting TV programs in a bright room (component, composite, or S-Video input only).
- sRGB - Use when projecting computer images conforming to the sRGB color standard.
- Blackboard - Choose this fixed color mode when you need to project against a green blackboard.
- Whiteboard - Choose this fixed color mode when you need to project against a whiteboard.
Published: Apr 22, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!