The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Color Mode button or select a different Color Mode option in the Image menu. See Selecting the Color Mode.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings in the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, Color Temp, and Tint settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Power Consumption setting. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- Make sure the correct input signal is selected in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure that all cables are connected to the proper ports and connected securely.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp.
Published: Nov 19, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!