No image appears. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the projector is turned on (the light is green and not flashing). If the light is flashing green, wait for the projector to warm up.
- Make sure the lens cover slide is open.
- If you're playing a DVD, make sure its region code is 1.
- Check the warning light. If it is flashing orange, you need to replace the lamp. For instructions see Replacing the Lamp.
- The Screensaver feature turns off the picture if a still image is projected for more than 15 minutes. See Using the Others Setup Page for instructions on adjusting the Screen Saver setting.
- If you're using an external video device, check the following:
- Make sure the equipment is turned on.
- Press the button on the projector or the button on the remote control.
- Press the or Play button on the external equipment.
Published: Nov 3, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!