My product does not turn on. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the power cord is securely attached at both ends. Try using a different power outlet.
If the power cord has been damaged, turn off the projector, disconnect the power cord, and contact Epson support.
- Make sure you pressed the button on the projector or the button on the remote control.
- If the light is flashing green, the projector is warming up. Wait for the picture to appear, which can take a few minutes.
- If the light is flashing orange, the projector is cooling down. Wait for the light to turn orange.
- Make sure the Child Lock is not set. See Locking the Power Button on the Control Panel for instructions.
Published: Nov 3, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!