How should I store my product?
Follow these guidelines when storing the projector:
- Make sure the temperature and humidity of the storage area are within the recommended range for the projector: 14 to 140 °F (-10 to 60 °C) without condensation.
- Make sure all discs are ejected.
- Close the lens cover slide and retract the feet.
- Remove the batteries from the remote control.
- Place the projector in its padded bag. You can stand it on end for convenient storage.
- Package the projector in its original packaging or equivalent (as described in Transporting PowerLite Presenter).
Published: Dec 9, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!