The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure you are within 30 feet of the projector, and the remote control is aimed at the projector's front or back sensor within the ranges shown below.
- You may need to replace the remote control batteries. Press the illumination button and check if the buttons glow. If they don't, replace the batteries. See Installing Batteries in the Remote Control.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projector is not in direct sunlight.
- Turn off any nearby equipment that emits infrared energy, such as a radiant room heater.
- Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and the IR receiver.
Published: Dec 22, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!