The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor. Try the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- Adjust the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Picture Quality.
- Fine-tune the Color Settings. See Color Settings.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the picture looks dark, you may need to replace the lamp. Check the lamp usage timer to see how long the lamp has been in use. Replace the Lamp if it's close to the end of its service life.
Published: Dec 22, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!