The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Adjust the available settings in the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color Adjustment, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct input source on the Signal menu. See Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu.
- For computers, check the color balance of your computer's display. (See your computer manual for details.)
- If the colors are incorrect from a composite video or S-Video soure, make sure you selected the correct Video Signal setting.
- If you are using the ECO Power Consumption setting, try selecting Normal in the Settings menu.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
Published: Dec 22, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!