Does my product support SNMP?
Yes, the PowerLite Pro G projectors do support SNMP. Do the following to enable this function:
- Press the Menu button, select the Network menu, then press Enter.
- Choose Network Configuration and press Enter.
- Choose Others and press Enter. You see the following screen:
- Turn on the SNMP setting.
- Enter up to two IP addresses for notification.
You can enter a number from 0 to 255 in each field of the address. However, the following IP addresses cannot be used: 127.x.x.x, 188.8.131.52 to 255.255.255.255 (where the x is a number from 0 to 255).
- For Priority Gateway, select Wired or Wireless.
- When you're done making all necessary changes, highlight the Return button at the top of the screen, then press Enter. Choose Setup complete and press Enter, then choose Yes and press Enter to save the changes.
- Press Menu to exit.
Published: Dec 20, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!