Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Press the Auto button on the remote control or the Enter button on the projector.
- Make sure the image Position setting is correct in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings for details.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control.
- Press the Esc button on the remote control to cancel the E-Zoom function.
- Make sure your computer's resolution setting is correct. See Compatible Video Formats.
- You also may need to modify existing presentation files if you created them for a different resolution. See your software documentation for specific information.
- If you're projecting a wide panel computer image, adjust the Resolution setting. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- If you're projecting an image from a computer with dual display activated, turn dual display off.
Published: Jan 20, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!