The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Use the Color Mode option in the projector's Image menu to adjust the color. See Adjusting the Image.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings in the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, ABS Color Temp, and Tint settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings in the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Power Consumption setting. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp.
- Make sure the correct input signal is selected in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure that all cables are connected to the proper ports and connected securely.
Published: Jan 20, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!