What are the different Color Modes on the Video menu used for?
The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the Color Mode in the Image menu or press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select:
- Dynamic—Brightness mode; for video games or TV in a bright room.
- Presentation—For making color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre—For watching movies in a darkened room; gives images a natural tone.
- Photo—For vivid, high-contrast still images in a bright room (RGB signals only).
- Sports—For vivid TV images projected in a bright room (RGB signals only).
- sRGB—Matches the color palette of standard sRGB computer displays.
- DICOM SIM—Ideal for projecting X-ray photographs and other medical images.
Note: The projector is not a medical device and cannot be used for medical diagnosis.
- Customized—For manual color adjustment.
Published: Jan 20, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!