I see the message No Signal. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the Source Search button and wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- Turn on the connected computer or video source, and press Play to begin your presentation, if necessary.
- Check the connection from the projector to your video sources.
If you are projecting from a laptop computer, make sure it is set up to display on an external monitor by following the steps below for your laptop type:
- Hold down the laptop's Fn key and press the key labelled with a monitor icon or CRT/LCD. (See your laptop manual for details.) Wait a few seconds for an image to appear.
- To display on both the laptop's monitor and the projector, try pressing the same keys again.
- If the same image is not displayed by the laptop and projector, check the Windows Display utility to make sure the external monitor port is enabled. (See your computer or Windows manual for instructions.)
- If necessary, check your video card settings and set the multiple display option to Clone.
- Open the System Preferences utility and select Displays.
- Select Detect Displays.
Do one of the following:
- Mac OS X 10.6.x: Click Show displays in menu bar.
- Other Mac OS X versions: Select the VGA Display or Color LCD option, click the Arrange or Arrangement tab, and check the Mirror Displays checkbox. (See your laptop manual for details.)
Published: Dec 13, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!