How should I transport my product?
The projector contains many glass and precision parts. When hand-carrying the projector, use a carrying case (included with the EX3200/EX5200/EX7200 only).
- Close the A/V Mute slide (lens cover).
- If a USB device is connected, remove it from the projector.
- Return the projector feet to their stored (highest) positions.
- When shipping the projector for repairs, use the original packaging material if possible. If you do not have the original packaging, use equivalent materials, placing plenty of cushioning around the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance, first place it in a hard-shell shipping case, then pack it in a firm box with cushioning around the case.
Follow these guidelines to prevent damage when transporting it:
Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: Aug 23, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!