I am unable to use the remote control to navigate through presentation slideshows or as a wireless mouse. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the USB Type B setting in the projector's Extended menu is set to one of the following:
- Page Up/Down to use the remote control to move through presentation slides using the Page Up or Page Down buttons.
- Wireless Mouse to use the remote control buttons as you would a wireless mouse by pressing the arrow, Enter, and Esc buttons.
- Make sure to use the projector's Computer (Component Video) or HDMI (EX5200/EX7200 only) port to project your computer's display. You cannot operate the computer with the remote control, if you use the USB port to project your computer's display.
- Make sure a USB cable is connected from your computer to the USB TypeB port on the projector.
- Make sure your computer is configured to work with a USB mouse.
- Make sure your computer is selected as the source. Press the Computer button on the remote control to select your computer as the source.
You may need to select specific settings on your computer to use the remote control as a mouse. See your computer documentation for details.
Published: Aug 23, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!