Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus.
- There may be dirt on the lens. Clean the lens.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. You may need to wait before using the projector after moving it from a cold environment.
- Make sure the projector is positioned correctly and the projection distance is within range. See Positioning the Projector.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Adjusting Colors and Clarity. You should be able to see the effect on the screen immediately.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting the Input Signal.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjusting the Input Signal.
Published: Mar 9, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!