How do I adjust my product settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Projection and then use the Enter button to select your desired setting.
- Press the Esc or Menu button to close the menu. You can also change the projection settings from Front to Front/Ceiling or from Rear to Rear/Ceiling by pressing and holding the A/V Mute button on the remote control for 8 to 10 seconds or until an image appears.
- To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase the ceiling mount from your dealer or from the Epson Store.
- Auto Keystone is not available when the projector is mounted to the ceiling. You will need to manually adjust the keystone correction values using the or buttons on top of the projector.
Published: Sep 1, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!