Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Check that the power light is green, not flashing, and the lens cover is removed.
- The projector may be in standby or sleep mode. If the power light is orange, press the power button to turn on the projector.
- If the power was switched off and then on again, the projector may be cooling down. Wait until the power light stops flashing and remains orange, then press the power button again.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to make sure the picture has not been turned off temporarily.
- The attached computer may be in sleep mode or displaying a black screen saver. Try pressing a key on the computer.
- If you are projecting from a DVD player or other video source, make sure you turn it on and press its play button.
- If you are projecting from a video source, make sure the Video Signal setting is correct. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- You can also try resetting all of the configuration menu settings. See See Restoring the Default Settings.
Published: Dec 15, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!