How do I set a password on my product?
Follow these steps to set a password or change an existing one:
- Press the Freeze button on the remote control for about five seconds.
- Use the pointer button to select Password and press Enter.
- When you see a message asking if you want to change the password, select Yes and press Enter.
- Hold down the Num button on the remote control and use the numeric keypad to enter a four digit password. (The default setting is 0000.)
- When you see a confirmation message, reenter the password. Then press the Menu button to exit the screen.
- Power On Protect—Prevents unauthorized use of the projector. After the projector is plugged in and turned on, you must enter a password to use the projector.
- User's Logo Protect—Prevents your custom screen and display settings from being changed.
- Network Protect—Locks the Network settings in the menu system
Caution: If you lose the remote control, you will not be able to enter the password. Keep the remote control in a safe place at all times. Also, it's a good idea to write down your password.
Published: Jan 20, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!