How do I adjust my product settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Turn on the projector to display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press the Esc or Menu to exit the menus.
Note: To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase the universal ceiling mount (part number ELPMBPJF) from your dealer or from the Epson Store.
Published: Apr 24, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!